The Tides Inn has all the amenities to make your stay comfortable, convenient and memorable.
Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by.
Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep.
This was the location for the film “Officer and a Gentleman” starring Deborah Winger and Richard Gere.
The Tides Inn captures the hearts of its guests with its waterfront locale, commanding scenery and star–studded history.
- Completely remodeled interior and exterior
- 780 ft. Beachfront access
- High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Complimentary breakfast
- Direct dial phones
- Non-smoking INSIDE & OUT
- Close to Port Townsend – Keystone Ferry terminal
- Jacuzzi tub in most rooms, request upon reservation
- Kitchens in some units
- 2 PET ROOMS available, request upon reservation
- In room coffee
- Iron & ironing board
- Elevator access
- Meeting room
- Microwave & refrigerator
- Home style comforter
- Sit–down shower stall available in suites
- Guest laundry
- Picnic park